HIPD Instrument Scientist
NPDF Instrument Scientist
Lujan Neutron Scattering Center
Los Alamos National Laboratory
MS H805, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
Publications and CV
- Local structure analysis of inorganic extended solids using the pair distribution function (PDF) method. I specialize in using "large box" Reverse Monte Carlo (RMC) simulations to model PDF data.
- Magnetic structure determination of materials with potential for multiferroic behavior. I am particularly interested in improper multiferroics which have a strong coupling between the magnetic and electric order parameters.
- Cation ordering and superstructure formation in perovskites.
- The ab-initio structure solution of exceptionally complex extended solids from powder diffraction data.
- The structure solution of molecular compounds from powder diffraction data.
Graham changing a sample on HIPD.